Louisiana RS 40:1203.1 et seq mandates that most employers of Non-licensed Healthcare Personnel and Licensed Ambulance Personnel conduct Criminal Record Searches and National Sex Offender Searches. These searches must be conducted by the Louisiana State Police or an Authorized Agency of the State Police that is also approved by the Department of Health and Hospitals.
Southern Research is approved to conduct these types of searches. Southern Research is an authorized background screening agency that can save you time and money by finding the right employees for your open positions.
Southern Research has provided employee, tenancy and volunteer background screenings across a variety of industries for more than 50 years. Our highly trained staff conduct accurate, thorough, timely and cost-effective Criminal and Civil Record searches in over 3,100 parishes, counties, census areas, independent cities and the United States District Court System to ensure that businesses have detailed information on each potential employee.
• National Association of Professional Background Screeners accredited
• Member of Public Records Research Network
• One of the largest providers in Louisiana
• Entire Staff is FCRA-certified
Southern Research provides businesses with consumer and investigative consumer reports for potential new hires.
Our search categories include:
• Criminal Records: local, nationwide
• Louisiana Statewide Criminal Records
• Civil Records
• Social Security Trace
• National Sex Offender Registry
• Official Driving Records
• Education/Professional Credential Verification
• Past Employment Verification
• Bankruptcy Records
• Personal or Professional Reference Interview
• Louisiana Workers’ Compensation Claims
• Medicare/Medicaid Fraud or Abuse
• Global All Points Security Alerts
• International Searches